Unable to claim money

tinlim97
New Community Member
How come i cannot receive my payements from surveytime.com (O.P. Vision L.T.D). This has happened twicen i am suppose to receive 1$ for each survey i complete. However after completing the survery, paymal whould just say "We're sorry, but that transaction no longer exists. If you think this is an error, please reach out to the sender ofthe money." Why is that?!
Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

rea7
New Community Member
same issue
Login to Me Too

frencify

same problem here

Login to Me Too

annsc06
Contributor
Contributor
same here.. has anyone resolved this issue yet?
Login to Me Too

san043
New Community Member

Angga7777
reuplod
Login to Me Too

PokeDecks
If your unable to claim your money it’s because your account isn’t fully verified or you may need to send PayPal more information to verify you are the owner of that account.
Login to Me Too

ilikepat
New Community Member

if they need more info. why don't they just ask?

Login to Me Too

Jeffy81
New Community Member

Do they also have your driver ID, scan code from the back of it, and the requested selfie as they do from me? It was supposed to be a 48 hour wait. There was a .01 deposit to verify. It's been 4 days.

Login to Me Too

KrishnaLH3
New Community Member

For receiving the rewards from O. P. Vision Ltd, first you need to complete the KYC process in your paypal account. after that you can receive your rewards. And for KYC Just search it on Google "Paypal KYC" .

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.