how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

Rhondaheinz
Contributor
Contributor
Not sure what rebind means haw do i do it?
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rhondaheinz 

Do you mean refund?

Click the transaction you want to refund, then click “Refund this payment” or “Issue a Refund” button.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Rhondaheinz
Contributor
Contributor
It's a game I won money on it says rebind my account??
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rhondaheinz 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Spee94JM
New Community Member
Do games give paypal money?
Login to Me Too

Weirmath05
Contributor
Contributor
Been playing online games and they say deposits have been sent to PayPal but nothing. Big Bang pongs and Fruit Master crazy match. If these are fake PAYPAL should not allow them to use their name
Login to Me Too

Stacyclabo
Contributor
Contributor

So what did younfo

Login to Me Too

Debjean918
New Community Member
I have the same problem but also game called starry legend it says payment success but I have nothing. When I tried to reach out to them - I get no reply. Very frustrated I have spent hours playing for what? The money would really help me. I hope if it is a scam that some how they get shut down
Login to Me Too

Weirmath05
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah it’s ridiculous
Login to Me Too

Audywebb
New Community Member
I have missing payments from bigbangpongs
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.