Late refund

Jackg21
Contributor
Contributor
I got refunded for multiple orders that I didn’t receive, it’s been 2 weeks+ and the money isn’t in my bank or PayPal. It usually takes them a week. Why so long now?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jackg21 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jackg21
Contributor
Contributor
Australia
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello there @kernowlass,

Thank you for your help and time you lend assisting our customers. We truly appreciate it!

Hi there @Jackg21,

Thanks for visiting our Community Forums! Depending on how the funds were sent back to your bank, it shouldn't take longer than a business week to show on your bank's available balance. I'd recommend reaching out to your bank to see if they have any updates on the missing funds there.

If your bank still has not found those moneys, please reach out to our Customer Support so they can start a trace. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Call Us at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.