UAB kilo grupe -- unauthorized charge but resolution center denied

abstafford
Contributor
Contributor

First post here so please be gentle.

Last October I cancelled my account with this company (app called <Removed>') and received a partial refund of their annual $66 charge.  The vendor said they cancelled my account, but charged me again on 1/14/2021.  I had no idea that there was anything I needed to cancel on PayPal, so I filed a dispute.  THEN I realized that there is a whole list of 'authorizations' that stay open unless you deactivate!  This was unknown to me for ? reason but now I need my $$ back.  Of course the vendor won't respond to repeated emails.  This unauthorized 'authorization' has since been deleted but how can I get my money back?  I tried to open another dispute but the system won't let me, just shows the results of the first one.   Any advice?

Login to Me Too
257 REPLIES 257

Dvadlux1
Contributor
Contributor
When I spoke with PayPal, they said they denied my claim as no one had tried to access my PayPal account (hence no unauthorised transaction). PayPal then reopened it and called it “product not received” even though I don’t know who this company is and have never been on their website, or downloaded their app etc. I suggest you contact your bank, my bank were more helpful than PayPal have been.
Login to Me Too

JRobertson1
New Community Member

I have been automatically billed by Kilo Grupe many months after cancelling with them. Any advice please?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JRobertson1 

Check if you had a subscription set up....if so cancel it.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Asey1
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks that is what I did. Paypal confirmed by email that they will no longer receive payments from me. I also emailed Kilo Groupe asking for a refund. Not holding my breath. They are called Kilo Health on Facebook, so you can complain there as well. If you search you can easily find their CEO as well, she is also on Facebook.
Login to Me Too

Margit5
Contributor
Contributor
Yup, they are not answering their emails and their Facebook page (kilo Health) is hiding all comments. Even the US phone companies are blocking calls to them saying the my call is * not permitted*. Sign of a true scam company
Login to Me Too

Jmiskel
Contributor
Contributor
I was charged today (5/17/2021). It looks like it's from Keto cycle company. I do remember downloading/ signing up for this last year but I'm 99.9% sure I canceled this the same day. I remember seeing this ad on FB. 😡
Login to Me Too

ecfin
Contributor
Contributor
We are in the same group. Unauthorized payments and no support from PayPal
Login to Me Too

Asey1
Contributor
Contributor
Same here today! Really **bleep** company! Does anyone have their website address? I removed Paypal as a payment option to them now. Hopefully that will prevent them from charging again.
Login to Me Too

ajhubb7
Contributor
Contributor

I am so glad I am not the only one having this problem!! I just got my response back from PayPal saying they denied my claim and that I authorized this site to take my money! I have never heard of this site till I got a charge for $66 dollars! This is a complete scam and the fact that PayPal is doing nothing to stop it is completely disturbing! This company is all over the internet as a SCAM site. As anyone heard anything from PayPal besides you must contact the merchant? I don't want to cancel my PayPal but if they are allowing hacking of so many peoples accounts by one company I do not trust it anymore! 

Login to Me Too

ajhubb7
Contributor
Contributor

Update: I called PayPal and the fraud department, and they helped to elevate my claim. They said I will receive the $66 back by June 1st and has flagged the company so if they try to charge my account again they will be blocked. The customer service agent changed the claim from unauthorized to did not receive item, which allows PayPal to refund you the money. It is ridiculous that they have to change the status from unauthorized to did not received since I never purchased anything from this company, but if you want your money back I recommend call PayPal and make sure they do this for you. The Customer Service agent also recommended me to change my password and to make sure the 2-step verification is set up, which I did.  I just received a refund of the $66 from the merchant, it has not hit my bank account yet. I also called my bank and they have flagged this merchant as well. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.