how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,449 REPLIES 6,449

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chaddi 

Because most 'games' are scams.

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

munchkin420ca
Contributor
Contributor
You won't..They lie..The newest one..You cash out..You'll receive your money on PAYPAL ACCOUNT in 3 days..Next time you go back you MUST WATCH A 100 VIDEOS..After telling you you won't have to. YOU GO BACK AGAIN RIGHT BEFORE THE 3RD DAY. IT HAS NOW WENT FROM 3 DAYS TO AT LEAST 7...AND WATCH 200 VIDEOS. I DONT EVEN WANT TO START WITH. PLAY 10 MINUTES A DAY AND GET $3000 a week. ....What a joke. I bet they lie to their own mother
Login to Me Too

munchkin420ca
Contributor
Contributor
In Never Land..Peter Pan and the alligator are fighting over if..Good luck. If you find a way pass it along please..I'll do the same
Login to Me Too

Chaddi
Contributor
Contributor
How can I link my gaming apps here to my paypal account so they can pay me directly
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chaddi 

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Chaddi
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you much for your suggestion.. Now i know that other ganes are FAKE.. Thank you. But try to play QMEE and MISTPLAY its a survey and legit game to pay you. Just try. The game is available in USA AUSTRALIA AND CANADA ONLY. AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH
Login to Me Too

abhalady
New Community Member
Is there any payments to the adds or games?
Login to Me Too

JMARIN1985
Contributor
Contributor
All 40 Unity Paid Games Owes Me A Total Million Dollars! Never Got Paid What They Promise In Their Ads!
Login to Me Too

Jazzymouse1
New Community Member
A game make it rain asks for pay pal account address. I tried account number and key number and my address. Came back as invalid
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jazzymouse1 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.