cancelled account

Stevivik
Contributor
Contributor

HI,

I have a problem. Seller sent me refund through pay-pal, but he sent me it on my account, which i cancelled last month. I have different account and different card in absolutely new bank. In pay-pal help center they told me, that i have to ask my card holder, but they told me, that my account doesnt not exist anymore, so the refund will be sent back to the seller. Pay-pal says that refund has to be send to the same card number, as it was paid. 
Well, there is no solution. All I want is to sent refund on my new bank account in the new bank.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Stevivik

You can't ask Paypal to Help you with a (REFUND)

the reason? is because you have a whole (NEW ACCOUNT)

your old account? does not exist anymore you need to speak with the Seller

that problem is between YOU & the (SELLER) not Paypal

tell the Seller? to refund your (MONEY) but your going to have to have find (RECORD) of your old account to show to the Seller & if he decides to approve your Request? than only the (SELLER) can Refund your money back.

word of advice? (DON'T) ever do that again because it looks like your committing Fraud by having a whole New Account & a New Bank Card your Lucky Paypal does not close your account altogether.

Don't play around with Banks you can me notified down the Road to the police if you keep doing that.

so what you need is 

#1 Contact the Seller (NOT) Paypal

#2 have Documents ready for the (SELLER) of when you bought something $$

#3 be prepared to have taken that money as a Lost because of what (YOU) did don't ever change accounts it looks like your committing fraud

I shop on Ebay all the time even sell stuff on Ebay & never have this problem but I also don't (PLAY GAMES) with my Money or the Government. treat Bank accounts with Respect like a Loan you would get from a Local Bank.

I hope that Helped now go talk with the Seller after you Provide PROOF & only the Seller will decide personally? if I was the Seller? I would not give you a (REFUND) because you might be somebody that is not the person I dealt with in the 1st place. you made a very bad Move.

I say your (MONEY) is LOST.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Stevivik

If the refund doesn't transfer to your card then it should bounce back to your paypal account balance.

If you still have the same paypal account then check it in about 14 days to see if the refund has bounced back yet and if not contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Stevivik
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, thank you for your advice,I will check my paypal account. Thank you

Login to Me Too

Stevivik
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your effort,

at first, it was not move on purpose. People sometimes change banks, create new accounts and so on. I have paid a lot of money to my bank, so I create new bank account in other bank. Its normal thing that people change the banks.. thank you, I will contact the seller.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.