Transfer Payment

ajhsynd15831
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to pay someone money (over $1,000) and authorized it since I got a text, but after realizing that I didn't have enough money in my bank account, I canceled the transaction. But PayPal is still trying to pay it, and I had fees deducted from my bank account these past few days because I didn't have enough money in my account. Can someone help me from PayPal still trying to pay?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ajhsynd15831

You can cancel a transaction with the seller etc but you can't stop an authorised processing payment.

When you pay those funds start to process from your bank account, if that fails then paypal will try a few days later, if that again fails they may try your back up funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ajhsynd15831

You can cancel a transaction with the seller etc but you can't stop an authorised processing payment.

When you pay those funds start to process from your bank account, if that fails then paypal will try a few days later, if that again fails they may try your back up funding source.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.