Sending invoices with a Personal Account

juanbbatista
Contributor
Contributor
I plan to use my PayPal Personal Account to sell. I'm not going to receive instant payments from a website, I will be issuing invoices to my clients. My question is: Will I be forced to upgrade to a Business Account after some time selling?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@juanbbatista 

You might be asked to upgrade but its optional from my experience if you're casually accepting payments. If you do large volumes of transactions, its best to use a business account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@juanbbatista 

You might be asked to upgrade but its optional from my experience if you're casually accepting payments. If you do large volumes of transactions, its best to use a business account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

juanbbatista
Contributor
Contributor
"If you do large volumes of transactions, its best to use a business account" -- Thanks a lot, I know a business account is better but, what if I receive a large volume of transactions in a personal account? Could it be limited?
Login to Me Too

juanbbatista
Contributor
Contributor
I'm not worrying about what's better, I just want to know if both are legal. Thanks again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.