Seller returned postage

Mrslemouser
New Community Member

I purchased two separate items from a seller which were badly damaged so was refunded via eBay by the seller separately for each item. The postage of £5.46 was not so contacted seller who refunded postage to me. 

Checked my bank account but not there but showing on my PayPal account as returned postage from the seller of £5.46 with all her details and a sum showing 46p fee leaving refund of +£5.00 and details of printing postage label.

Seller saying she contacted eBay and they told her refund done but I am trying to explain yes refund is done but for return postage of goods. Which is not the case as no goods to be returned. Just need to know how to get the refunded postage from PayPal to my bank account as seller not interested.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mrslemouser 

"Just need to know how to get the refunded postage from PayPal to my bank account as seller not interested."

To move any funds held in your PayPal balance to your bank account, click "Transfer Money" button under the PayPal balance on the Summary page. The rest should be self-explanatory.

If you haven't linked a UK bank account, link one first before clicking "Transfer Money" button.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.