Refund to Card

mahammah7
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, Paypal said that " If you paid with a credit card, the money is refunded to your credit card. Please note that it can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement. " I received a refund, but I read that in the country of Azerbaijan I can not get back the funds, that is, there is a shipment, and they can not be returned to the card. And the payment came from Azerbaijan and the Azerbaijani card. At the moment, how can I withdraw my funds?
Sincerely Mahammad <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @mahammah7,

Thank you for your post. Refunds are always sent back to the card used for the transaction. If there is any reason why the card issuer would reject the refund, it would appear in your PayPal balance. If you do not see the refund to the card and 30 days has elapsed, please contact PayPal customer service to request that the refund be traced.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.