Received Payment, but Not Showing in Balance

tms340
Contributor
Contributor

I had someone send me a payment earlier as F/F and it says that it is completed on both of our ends, but the funds aren't showing up in my balance. I tried reaching out to PP, but they are swamped. Is this normal? Help?!

Login to Me Too
438 REPLIES 438

ColinSmith0908
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem today. Have sent a message to PayPal. Awaiting their response. But it’s not very clear if they have received my query and/or if they will respond.
Login to Me Too

Jlc3
New Community Member
Me too has any one got help??this was my rent!
Login to Me Too

JamesV4103
Contributor
Contributor
Just got off the phone and they said it would be 4-5 hours before they had it fixed
Login to Me Too

BearUK
Have what fixed for your account or for everyone
Login to Me Too

Chelseawho
Contributor
Contributor
Wonder if anyone has had resolution? Also, they gonna cover the overdraft fees I’m going to incur today because of this? Lol
Login to Me Too

BearUK
They don’t take calls after 630 ?
Login to Me Too

J2Gphotos
Contributor
Contributor
Sounds like a glitch many people are having today, is that what PayPal said?
Login to Me Too

Elixirman

I am having the exact same problem now, 9th of may 2021. I received a payment, but its not showing in my balance. Really big problem for me right now.

Login to Me Too

robynnstorey
Contributor
Contributor

It looks like an upgrade gone wrong.  They say it 'should' be fixed within 24 hours, but expect it to be sooner.  

RMS4937
Login to Me Too

Chrisw1975
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve had email notification telling me a payment has been made to me from something I sold on eBay, but it’s not showing up in my PayPal account? It says payment received in my PayPal dashboard but the money’s not showing in my balance?? Any ideas?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.