Received Payment, but Not Showing in Balance

tms340
Contributor
Contributor

I had someone send me a payment earlier as F/F and it says that it is completed on both of our ends, but the funds aren't showing up in my balance. I tried reaching out to PP, but they are swamped. Is this normal? Help?!

Login to Me Too
438 REPLIES 438

GhieCastillo
New Community Member
Same here and i am so worried now...
Login to Me Too

Darindo

I have the same problem.

Received notification on the phone from the paypal app and it's shown in recent activity, but no money in paypal balance..

Login to Me Too

urbanitraa
New Community Member

I've been trying to figure this out for the past 3 hours. I received a payment from my dad, and learned that it wouldn't be available because I didn't have a Paypal Cash Account (or, that was the reason for my balance not popping up). So, I created the cash account and my available balance did pop up. However, the money that was sent to me hasn't been deposited and my available balance still says $0.00. This has been very frustrating considering I need that money ASAP. My phone is linked to my account, and I've already confirmed it (at least to my knowledge). I've received an email as well saying that the money was sent, but still have that $0.00 balance! Can anyone please help me? I can't talk to anyone from PayPal because their automated system keeps hanging up on me.

Login to Me Too

Savaryna
Contributor
Contributor
Hey there folks! I have a lip bit problem here, someone send me money multiple transactions but from 55.00€ only 9.00€ are available into my balance right now, the other person showed me a video from his paypal account , from my paypal is showing the last payments arrived in history as completed trough f&f , but it doesn’t show up in my balance, it is not the first time when that person is sending me money , soo far all good except today. Any thoughts?
Login to Me Too

kemenk
New Community Member

I received payment from a friend but the money has not posted to my available balance. The money shows as being received in my summary but no further information is available. I have received money from this friend several times and even tried the transaction a second time. Now I have all this money in "received status" but nothing in my Pay Pal account. Very strange and disappointing. Guess I cannot reply on PP any more...

Login to Me Too

Bryanna090171
It’s a PayPal glitch they’re fixing it...should be any time now.
Login to Me Too

mattizero
New Community Member

i was -4 euros on my pp balance and my dad sent me 5 euros. The money showed up in my activity and it said money received but there was no money added to my balance? this happened a few hours ago.

Login to Me Too

asiaantoszewska
Contributor
Contributor
Hello! I received money some hours ago but I can't send it on my bank account because pocket still shows 0,00. What should I do?
Login to Me Too

Lou1991
New Community Member

I am having the same problem. Seems to be a widespread issue that they know about. If you search "PayPal Incident" in Google you will see PayPal's acknowledgement of the issue. I'll save you some time. See below:

Initial Notification:
Affected Regions: Global

We are experiencing a system issue which may be affecting PayPal Balance on the Production environment. Some PayPal Customers may be encountering delays in funds received from new transactions showing up in their PayPal Balance on the PayPal website and PayPal Mobile App.

Our technical teams are actively working towards resolving the issue.

They have not indicated a timeline for resolution.

Login to Me Too

asiaantoszewska
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.