Problem with Refund

VictoriaBow
New Community Member

I’ve recently had a refund and it’s come up in my PP saying +£20.00 but I have £0.00 on my PP balance so I can’t transfer to my bank account and it hasn’t been refunded to my bank account either. I’m stuck someone help please

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VictoriaBow

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a debit or credit card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or credit card but takes up to a week to process through to the bank and a bit longer for a c.c (Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, the last one taking 4 days).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VictoriaBow

If you funded the original Paypal payment to the seller with a debit or credit card then it won't go back to your paypal balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or credit card but takes up to a week to process through to the bank and a bit longer for a c.c (Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, the last one taking 4 days).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KingLV
New Community Member
Im waiting about 1 year for 50€ refund and nothing . 2 weeks ago i transfered to 1 of my friends 10€ and he refunded it back , after this i checked my paypal account and nothing . Im waiting for this refund 3 weeks ... really this is 3rd week ...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.