Pending refund

Shaz17
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all, I made a payment to h&m and as I paid The item became out of stock. I was told by h&m customer services that the money would be transferred within 3-5 working days however it's been almost a month and the transaction still says pending on PayPal and no refund has dropped into my account. What can I do to resolve this. Thank you.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Shaz17,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! Thanks for reaching out, I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with that H&M order. It sounds like the refund has not necessarily been authorized yet since it's been almost a month now. However, it does sound like the order and / or authorization may still be pending - which PayPal will be able to void after 30 days from the original authorization date if the authorization is not captured by then. In the meantime, I'd recommend continuing to work with the merchant to check on the status of that refund. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.