Pending problem

sh00k0nes
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

Two weeks ago I ordered two products from a webshop and my order have been cancelled. There was a dispute with the side so I think this is the key of my problem. Even in the summer I ordered from the same webshop and my amount has been deducted twice so i should be go to my bank and open a dispute.

Spoiler
Please note a hold has been placed on your account and future orders will begin to cancel as there was a dispute that was opened with your credit card company on order T207436123 which was disputed on 11/10/18. The dispute needs to be closed so the block can be removed from your account and allow you to place orders. Please note if multiple disputes are opened you will be receiving a separate email on each transaction amount disputed. We ask that you check your email for multiple dispute notifications to ensure all outstanding issues have been resolved.

So my order has been canceled but my money has been sent.
I see this on paypal: This is a temporary authorization to make sure your payment method will cover the payment. Your payment method will be charged when URBN UK LIMITED completes your order.
The problem is that URBN UK LIMITED can't complete my order because there is a dispute with my account.
How can I get my money back? 
Thanks! 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.