Payment was declined but didnt get the money back

Mohamed747
New Community Member

Hi 

I made a payment on g2a site with paypal and got the transaction email from paypal 

and sms from my bank that the payment was successful ,but on g2a site it was canceled i contacted them and they said the transaction was not successful they did not receive the money and it was canceled before the transaction could be done . 

i am on travel right now and i were using vpn so it might be the reason that it automatically got canceled 

but my question is am i going to get back the money ? If yes how long would it take 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Mohamed747,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with a recent payment decline. Normally, it takes about 3-4 business days for a refund to reflect back onto your funding source. If you haven't seen the refund in 5-7 business days, I would recommend reaching out to your funding source for further assistance. 

Good luck,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.