Money sent on email where there is no pp account

Spado69
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Recently I bought something on eBay. From new user. Just registered. Payment was made automaticlly. Money sent on email address with he registered ebay account. But he's got another email on his PayPal. He is not able to do refund. Can anyone tell me where my money gone ? How to get it back. Seller doesn't get it and can't send it back Why you able to send money on email if there is no pp account ? That kind of payment should be back on my account straight away. Thank you
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Spado69 

Seller needs to add and confirm the email address that payment went to, to their PayPal account in order to claim the funds to their PayPal account and then issue a refund to you.

To add and confirm email address:

1. Go to clipboard_image_1.png Settings.
  2. Click + in the Email section.
  3. Type the new email address and click Add Email.
  4. Once you add a new email address to PayPal account, it needs to be confirmed. Click Update next to the newly added email and then click Confirm this email.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Spado69
Contributor
Contributor
Think is he's got different email on eBay and different on pp. Money sent on email which is not registered with PayPal He's got no access and can't send it back Thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.