Money is waiting for you issue

cam3828
Contributor
Contributor

Recently, I've been using a website to earn money that sends my earnings in British Pounds to Paypal for me to then transfer to my bank. I recently looked and saw that the money was still waiting in paypal. On the home screen it said "Money is waiting for you" above the balance converted into US dollars. When I tried to click on "Accept the money" then transfer to my bank, it suddenly popped up with a message saying there was nothing to transfer, sending me back to the home screen where it still says I have money waiting. Anybody else have the same problem or know how to fix it?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @cam3828,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues accepting funds. Here are a few resources you may find useful:

How do I receive money through PayPal?

I can't find the money I received. Where is it?

Why do I have to confirm my identity to hold a balance with PayPal?

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

cam3828
Contributor
Contributor

I'm sorry @PayPal_JonK , but I already looked and none of those help my specific issue. I've seen posts similar to mine on here, so it sounds like an issue others are facing. It would be awesome if someone could give us some answers on why this is happening, because I would like the money I've earned. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

@cam3828,

I'm sorry to hear that! I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.