Duplicated Charged Account

khalidBendar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Dear Team First of all, I hope you are all doing well, Please i have a problem in some payments that was made by mistake, i have 3 differents transaction that was duplicated 9 times and paid from my acount and i dont know why and the some operations was going many times until my account was empty from money. Please could you let me know why this happen, in addition to that all this transactions doesn't att all paid in my Facebook ads and i had received many message from my bank account that told me some transaction was paid by paypal from your account. im asking why this happen! and as i said before doesn't paid in my facebook ads, because when some Facebook compain was charged i received an email directly from Facebook that show me all payments details but this time i haven't got any email from them. so there is something wrong that i hadn't understand. One more issue, when i try to pay manuel some Compains using my paypal account the payments doesnt't go through. I hope you respond me as soon as possible to fix this problem or tell me the reason of this payments. To be honset i sent many emails to support team but i havent got any response from someone, id like to comunicate with one of your team members to know more about this issue that im facing with paypal, because i lost all my money from my account and i don't know why. Wishing to hear from you as sson as possible.

Have a good day.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.