My credit card is my primary payment method but funds keep coming from my bank account instead

akb21
Contributor
Contributor

I have my Paypal account linked to my eBay account so that whenever I purchase shipping labels my Paypal account is automatically charged. I then have Paypal set up to use my credit card as my default funding source since I purchase labels daily and receive credit card rewards, however lately, no matter what I do, Paypal is withdrawing the funds from my bank account for these purchases (they're preapproved auto payments).  It only happens with eBay labels and has only been happening for the last couple of weeks, also not with any other purchases on other sites.  I checked and everything is set to have my credit card as the default funding source after my Paypal funds (which is at $0). I deleted eBay Shipping Labels from my preapproved payments and linked my PP account to eBay again, including selecting the option to use my credit card as a source and AGAIN the funds came from my bank account.  My card isn't maxed out or anything either. Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Donna

Hello @akb21,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

In this situation, the best thing to do would be to contact our Customer Care department. You can do this by going to the ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You will then see what contact options are available to you. 

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.