Didn't receive a refund almost one month
Thanks for reaching out to the Community!
Please keep in mind that it can take up to 30 calendar days for the refund to be posted by the card issuer/bank. If it's been over a month since the refund was processed on the PayPal side, I recommend contacting our customer service teams for further assistance with tracing the missing funds. You can click 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any of our pages, or you can contact us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/askpaypal) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/PayPal). We would be happy to take a look at what options might be available to you.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Refund in Payments Archives
- Cant find partial refund. Seller sent me one and I cant find it on the site or resolution center. in Payments Archives
- Getting money back from Ebay in Payments Archives
- How do I get refund on sending money to a friend that has no way to review it in Payments Archives
- My account problem money received and send in My Money Archives