Debit Card declined

Igothacked2020
Contributor
Contributor

I have been a user of PayPal since 2010 or 2012, cannot remember because of a hacker who closed my account after sending himself USD 150 and 150 Euros. Managed to track down said hacker and forced him to return what he stole and I got back my stolen money ever since. Even re-opened my account, all contacts were lost. Really frustrating.

Because of that incident, I added the SMS layer protection. Feeling that it might not be enough, I told myself to always link my Debit Card, make my payment of whatever payment I want to make, unlink my Debit Card. As of August 2020, my Debit Card was declined. Why?

And yes. I called my bank and they did not block my card. My card limit was reset. Nothing wrong with it. But PayPal declined my card. Why?

I need answers from a human, not bots, thank you.

I need to pay someone since July 31st but could not because of this Debit Card decline problem.

Hoping it will be settled as quickly as possible. Just accept the Debit Card or something. Should not be that hard.

Looking forward to helpful replies.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.