Chinese company refunded me for cancelled order,but refund not in paypal account??

Graceface
Contributor
Contributor
Another one of those situations i shouldn't have to be posting in here,paid a company in China $999 for an item,cancelled it,they sent me an email showing payment was refunded,but no sign of payment being refunded in paypal?? I opened a case but annoyingly,and quite commonly my problem wasn't listed out of the three or so options,there wasn't a 'Chinese people lied to me about refund' option,so i chose only one remotely close,'unauthorised transaction' The was closed 'against'me as quickly as i opened the case. I could have been pedantic and said a company keeping your $999 wasn't really 'authorised' but what do i do now,company incidentally are just ignoring me.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Thehairhouse17
New Community Member
I am the same situation.i ordered off a site and they said they refunded me the money the day after which they said takes 10 days to get back into my account.that was 7 weeks ago and I have emailed numerous times and got no reply just the automated email that they are so so busy..I opened a case and it was shut down straight away as paypal said I authorised the transaction and that was it.i have no idea where to go from here..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.