Accidently hit the buy it now and requested a refund from merchant

Gotgasbel
Contributor
Contributor

Was browsing barn find sight and saw a car was just looking and changed web sight then I got a notice of deposit paid for vehicle. Asked seller to reverse deposit and he said he could. Then tried to cancel and it was refused and the seller said nonrefundable. Went through paypal and they wouldn't reverse it . How do I stop it and get my refund?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gotgasbel wrote:
Was browsing barn find sight and saw a car was just looking and changed web sight then I got a notice of deposit paid for vehicle. Asked seller to reverse deposit and he said he could. Then tried to cancel and it was refused and the seller said nonrefundable. Went through paypal and they wouldn't reverse it . How do I stop it and get my refund?

How come the seller said he could reverse the deposit and now seller said non-refundable? Dude could easily just refund the payment. How was the payment funded? By credit card? If so, call your card issuer. Was this at barnfinds dot com or through eBay barn finds?  At barnfinds dot com there is not paying online of deposit, you have to contact the seller first.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.