Worst customer support on Earth

john-A
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal support is about the worst I've ever dealt with.  I filed a dispute with American express for a purchase I made using PP. The merchant has agreed (in writing) to replace the item  and so I've closed the dispute with AMEX, piece of cake, it was closed instantly. BUT PP refuses to close the dispute despite the fact that I've requested so and sent them a copy of the AMEX email confirming closure and a screenshot of the AMEX dispute page showing the dispute as closed.  The PP support people are completely useless. Each one gives me a different answer and no one can take the initative to escalate the case. Thus I am saddled with a dangerous product which has already caused injury and cannot get the replacement until PP closes the dispute on their end. There is no worldly reason why they should keep this case open when the filer has already closed it.  Wake up PayPal and try educating your support people!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.