Payflow Link error message

djeebus
New Community Member

I've set up payflow link, but we're getting back an error message PL001. We have no idea what that means, and the internet hasn't seen it either. Any idea what it means? 

This is the full message:

Error: There was a problem processing your request. If you continue to have an issue, please contact us. Error Code: PL001.

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

bhawana_mcf
New Community Member

Any update on this issue?

Login to Me Too

AnandKS
Contributor
Contributor

Even i too had same issue.. Don't find any updates on it.

Please help us to get is fixed asap

Login to Me Too

samatya
Contributor
Contributor

Any Updates?

Login to Me Too

b_mccoy
Contributor
Contributor

This started in our test environments yesterday 6-9-21. Replying to this in hopes to find a solution. Does anyone know if there is a ticket open? I see other replies from yesterday and today.

Login to Me Too

AnandKS
Contributor
Contributor

We assume that something has been changed on PayPal side last weekend and its causing issue here.

Still no updates from the PayPal side on the issue, awaiting for their response on the same.

Login to Me Too

nitinpawa
Contributor
Contributor

Did you found solution for this issue ?

Login to Me Too

nitinpawa
Contributor
Contributor

Facing same issue on test account since yesterday. Is there any update or any solution if anyone found. 

Login to Me Too

b_mccoy
Contributor
Contributor

No word from PayPal support, but I contacted our account manager and she put in a ticket. I replied on the ticket with some details and issue now seems to be resolved. Try again. If this was a global type issue you might be back up and running as well.

Login to Me Too

AnandKS
Contributor
Contributor

what was placed in the ticket as we are still same issue here.

How does it got fixed?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.