Help this poor malaysian noob user please :c

zaini_introuble
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I've recently received payment from Germany, lets just say its one-time deal only and I give up to make worldwide deal again. So back to the topic, I had receive and ACCEPT the payment but however, it currently put on held. I can't do anything with it even though the fees had been deducted. At first, I got notification told me that I must met the three requirement in order my money available instantly. It's impossible for me as like I said, this is my only, one time deal that I got outside from asia and I don't think can met the other 2 requirement. Then I got the email from paypal that I need to do certain things to approve my address, name, etc.Okay, I click on the "bell" notification stated that I need to attach my myKad/driving license ID, and utilities bills etc to prove my address. Okay, I patienly follow what it need and sent my myKad ID and water bills house. 

I think its been over 10 hours already since the last I sent it, but still it says "in-progress". Oh boy, I understand who I am and be patience man. But then, paypal sent me an email state that to send "bank or credit card statement, phone bill or utility bill in your name"I was like numb for a while and think is this kinda joke because it's impossible for utility bill in my name because i rent! I'm going to bank and ask for statement but it does not provide me with my address on that statement, and also, I'm using prepaid so I dont have phone bill UNDER MY NAME. 

I'm just wondering, it suppose to be simple but yet, its frustating. Please, help me as I need my money. Why you guys held it. >.<

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

zaini_introuble
Contributor
Contributor

Hello again!

I was dropping here just to update my problem having in earlier post. My balance were finally not "ON HOLD" anymore and I'm so relived for it. From my views, I think Paypal doing it just for security purpose between buyers and sellers. I found it very frustating at first, because I'm not serious merchant, sellers who dealing business worldwide. It just my first time actually doing transaction outside asian. But, after doing some research on Paypal, understanding their terms and condition, and everyone expereinces, I understand that these were all for security purpose and to promote healthy business between buyers and sellers.

In my earlier post, I've been told to wait for 21 days to clear my pending (on hold) status from the first payment I got. Then, I patiently done what I've been asked to complete my verification. After all complete, I'm still need to waited for 21 days. I've constantly follow up with paypal support (email with compliance sort of), and ask if there's a way to shorten my pending status. I've been told to complete my order process even I'm quite baffled because I'm not dealing with goods with my buyer and how am I gonna do it? I done some research and found out, that order process was IMPORTANT part to shorten up pending status. There's an option if you noticed with Order Process; mean between me and sellers we agree that this transaction have been completed, and no tracking number needed for these as it was non-good/services (such as piano class, consultation or etc).

Finally, my transaction been marked as Order Processed, and I need to wait for 14 days (international transaction) to make sure my buyer respond and approve it. However, mine was solved in 10 days for I had contacted my seller to confirmed the Order Processed. Thats all from my experienced of using Paypal, however, I would not recommed if you need it urgent unless you can met the 3 requirement that were 6 transactions, above $100, and 60 days (its annoying really). Anyway, I understand these were all to promote healthy business and communication between sellers and buyers better.

Sorry for the long post, it just i find it difficult to find the same problems I'm dealing with. Happy CNY! 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

zaini_introuble
Contributor
Contributor

Hello again!

I was dropping here just to update my problem having in earlier post. My balance were finally not "ON HOLD" anymore and I'm so relived for it. From my views, I think Paypal doing it just for security purpose between buyers and sellers. I found it very frustating at first, because I'm not serious merchant, sellers who dealing business worldwide. It just my first time actually doing transaction outside asian. But, after doing some research on Paypal, understanding their terms and condition, and everyone expereinces, I understand that these were all for security purpose and to promote healthy business between buyers and sellers.

In my earlier post, I've been told to wait for 21 days to clear my pending (on hold) status from the first payment I got. Then, I patiently done what I've been asked to complete my verification. After all complete, I'm still need to waited for 21 days. I've constantly follow up with paypal support (email with compliance sort of), and ask if there's a way to shorten my pending status. I've been told to complete my order process even I'm quite baffled because I'm not dealing with goods with my buyer and how am I gonna do it? I done some research and found out, that order process was IMPORTANT part to shorten up pending status. There's an option if you noticed with Order Process; mean between me and sellers we agree that this transaction have been completed, and no tracking number needed for these as it was non-good/services (such as piano class, consultation or etc).

Finally, my transaction been marked as Order Processed, and I need to wait for 14 days (international transaction) to make sure my buyer respond and approve it. However, mine was solved in 10 days for I had contacted my seller to confirmed the Order Processed. Thats all from my experienced of using Paypal, however, I would not recommed if you need it urgent unless you can met the 3 requirement that were 6 transactions, above $100, and 60 days (its annoying really). Anyway, I understand these were all to promote healthy business and communication between sellers and buyers better.

Sorry for the long post, it just i find it difficult to find the same problems I'm dealing with. Happy CNY! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.