We're sorry, things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

nagase07
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am getting this error. 

We're sorry, things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later. I have intigrate my paypal accouunt NVP/SOAP credantials to my wordpress site. and when i am click on pay with paypal button its give me an error.We're sorry, things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later. And i have intigrate my sendbox paypal accouunt NVP/SOAP credantials to my wordpress site then i test it, and is working fine.i don`t understand what is actual issue.Please help to resolve this issue.  <Removed>     

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

KSmith02
New Community Member

I am trying to pay an invoice that someone sent to me, and I keep getting this same error message. I've logged out of all devices, logged back in, I have multiple cards and my bank account linked, have tried to pay it on both my phone and multiple browsers on my computer. I'm getting really frustrated.

Login to Me Too

Eric-Le
Contributor
Contributor

Having exactly the same problem. PayPal just suddenly stopped working. Have you found any solution?

Thank you so much!

Login to Me Too

intervoicetech
Contributor
Contributor

Getting the same here - any PayPal buttons with Subscription raise this error message. Anyone out there with ideas?

Login to Me Too

Eric-Le
Contributor
Contributor

@intervoicetech the error seemed to be started 10-15 hours ago on my website. How about you?

Are you getting this on your site when subscription payment is activated?

EricLe_0-1647950916684.png

Login to Me Too

intervoicetech
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, exactly that - I've even created a test button and copy/pasted the generated HTML given by PayPal and that fails immediately. Opened a ticket with paypal themselves, let's see...

Login to Me Too

Eric-Le
Contributor
Contributor

@intervoicetech I even called them 2 times, they are quite supportive. They confirmed that my PayPal account does not have any problem. The thing is, they cannot help with tech and tech guys at PayPal seems to be not that fast.

Login to Me Too

intervoicetech
Contributor
Contributor

Interestingly, in the past, it was related to the "Encrypt Website Payments" needing to be turned "OFF". However, clicking that button under "Account Settings" bugs out too. Just loops back to the PayPal homepage.

Login to Me Too

Eric-Le
Contributor
Contributor

I turned it OFF (in fact, has never been turning it on) and it has always been working normally until today since around 15-16 hours ago.

My latest subscription was actually 19 hours ago I even think it happened way earlier than 16 hours since I'm running a big site and this error is heavily affecting my work.

Login to Me Too

intervoicetech
Contributor
Contributor

We're at their mercy, shame no-one has picked up on it, it's either PayPal getting hacked, or, an internal upgrade that has broken something I would guess. Also just logging in to paypal is taking no prisoners right now, multiple captcha/2FA requests on every attempt to log in. Something's up at PayPal HQ. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.