Sites.google.com subscription payment buttons not responding

nzxela
Contributor
Contributor

After making changes to the subscription payment buttons in Paypal admin and copying in the new codes to my site.google.com website the payment buttons do not respond.  The standard purchase buttons work so this is only effecting subscriptions.

www.nzrocketry.org.nz/

Thanks

Alex

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

nzxela
Contributor
Contributor

The original buttons were created in 2018. I have tried 'create a similar button' and get the same result with subscriptions. 

Login to Me Too

Kavyar

Good day @nzxela 

Thank you for posting to the PayPal community.

I would suggest to please contact your website developer or the support of the third-party platform (eCommerce). They can help you cross-check the integration code and verify that the PayPal buttons are hosted correctly on your website.

If you are still experiencing issues, please create an MTS ticket via the following URL  - https://www.paypal-support.com/s/?language=en_US  .Please ensure that you provide detailed information and error details when submitting the ticket.

Sincerely,

Kavya

PayPal MTS

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

nzxela
Contributor
Contributor

I don't have or need a website developer. I am using Google sites and Paypal's previous buttons worked perfectly returning successful buyers to my sign up page and if failed to an advice page. 

https://www.nzrocketry.org.nz/join-nzra

Login to Me Too

nzxela
Contributor
Contributor

It was the Paypal Recurring Payments that were no longer working. I was using these as subscriptions so I created new Paypal subscriptions and those buttons worked perfectly.  So if you are having issues with Paypal Recurring Payments create subscriptions instead. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.