Scribie Payment Error

Zumeitis
Contributor
Contributor

I can not get the test on scribie.com regarding my PayPal account is not being verified. Does anyone know how to get PayPal verified for scribie.com? I am already receiving and transfer money. and have 2 bank account linked

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

I would recommend adding, and confirming a card to your PayPal account. Once this is completed, please attempt a new payment to scribie.com

- Siobhan 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Zumeitis, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member!

Please review this link for information on how to verify your PayPal account - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-verify-my-paypal-account-faq444

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Zumeitis
Contributor
Contributor

It is not working. And i dont want to put my credit card, or should i register my credit card also ?

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

I would recommend adding, and confirming a card to your PayPal account. Once this is completed, please attempt a new payment to scribie.com

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

mafloelga
Contributor
Contributor

I also have that problem with scribie.  How can I verify my paypal account using my bank account?  I already linked my bank account and already received money on my paypal account. Please provide step by step instruction on what to do to be verified.  Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.