What accessories would you like to have with your PayPal Here card reader?

PayPal_Siobhán

We'd like to hear from you! 

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi Fredtheleg,

Appreciate the feedback, we will certainly pass it to the relevant team!

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

bringmycar
New Community Member

Hi, well as i'm out in the field with my card reader, I would like available a detachable string that can be worn round the neck or even clipped to your waist so it's not having to be stored in your pocket and is readily available.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi bringmycar, 

Welcome to the community.

Appreciate the feedback and we will update this section with any new products going forward. 

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

semeca
New Community Member

An extension so my reader will clear my Otter Box (IPhone 6).

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi semeca,

Welcome to the community. 

Thanks for posting, for now the reader comes with the standard cable however we will be sure to pass this to the PayPal Here team. If you require an additional/longer cable, a standard USB 2.0 A to Micro B Cable will work with your card reader. 

You will also find these cables available through different retailers online (should you require different lengths, colour, etc). 

Siobhán

Login to Me Too

Darkphoenix1200
New Community Member

A receipt printer would be great as not everyone wants to hand me their email address to email them a receipt. If there was a receipt printer that also doubled as a docking station/protective case for the card reader that would be fantastic.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hey Darkphoenix1200.

There are already some printers currently available with the PayPal Here card reader.

You can find more information as well as a list of the available printers here /t5/Chip-and-Pin-Card-Reader/PayPal-Here-Compatible-Printers/m-p/1057027#U1057027

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.