What accessories would you like to have with your PayPal Here card reader?

PayPal_Siobhán

We'd like to hear from you! 

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

lukeandjack
Contributor
Contributor

An enclosure to protect it when dropped by customers. Or a docking station for continous charging of the battery.

For physical stores like us some point of sale material highlighting check-in on the Paypal app.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Thank you lukeandjack, 

We have passed your feedback to the relevant team! 

Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

NatureHeals
Contributor
Contributor

A proper charger or at least a longer cable for a start?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi NatureHeals, 

If you require additional/longer cable, a standard USB 2.0 A to Micro B Cable will work with your card reader. An example of what this looks like can be found here 

You will also find these cables available through different retailers online (should you require different lengths, colour, etc). 

If the problem persists or relates to your card reader just not holding charge after a full charge or for any other PayPal Here related question, please contact our customer service on <removed> .

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

nba70
Contributor
Contributor
It would would be great if there was a docking/charging station for mobile users, ie taxis, food outlets... ect who work from their viechle. And also a protective case. rubber or silicone.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi nba70,

Appreciate the feedback. 

As the reader is compatible with any USB 2.0 A to Micro B Cable, if you have a power source in your vehicle you could charge it this way but I will certainly pass the idea of a docking station and protective case to the PayPal Here team directly. 

Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Scootsw2w
New Community Member

Is it possible to purchase the PayPal here stand for the card reader as found on your home page? if so where?

as seen here https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/credit-card-reader

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi Scootsw2w, 

Welcome to the community forum. 

I am afraid it is not possible to purchase the stand alone, it would come as part of the bouncepad- here you go 

Siobhan 
Login to Me Too

Fredtheleg
Contributor
Contributor
A holder that charges the unit that can be fitted to a taxi windscreen or bulkhead glass for passenger use. The holder could be the same for all applications with a universal fitting for suction, vent, cigarette lighter plug or a surface mount. Vertical or horizontal. Or glass. Taxi and minivan drivers would find this very useful. Fred Hardy
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.