PayPal Here with Star Printer Funtions

tuffty
Contributor
Contributor

I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy s4 mini phone along with the Star 220i printer after having checked that they were compatible with Here. I was told by a PayPal adviser after checking that they were. Whilst the phone works with the app the printer does not, or at lest not on an android phone. It only works with an i Phone which is what I have had to get in order to get them to work together. A costly expense I could have done without but I have got to live with it. Having now got things up and running is there anyone who can advise if the app would allow me to add a short message to the end of a receipt when printing out. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi tuffty,

Sorry to hear about the difficulty you were experiencing connecting your printer. We have passed this feedback to the relevant team.

To answer your question regarding adding a short message to the end of a receipt, this is possible- you can add a message to the receipt through the business information section of the app under the section called 'Returns Policy' This is usually used for your T & C's however you can use it to display any message you wish. 

Hope this helps,

Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

skinhead
Contributor
Contributor

You can only do this if you have a Apple device. See other postings

Login to Me Too

skinhead
Contributor
Contributor

This is the response from the devopment team at Paypal so they are on the case....

Dear Alan,

Thank you for taking the time to contact PayPal regarding PayPal Here.

My name is Samantha and I am from the Product and Site Support team. I understand that you are having issues with the PayPal Here app and the star printer.

I can confirm that I have passed your query on to our dedicated PayPal Here app developers. As soon as there any information on this is going to be active I will certainly let you know.

Thank you for your time. 

Yours sincerely,
Samantha
PayPal

Copyright © 1999-2015 PayPal. All rights reserved.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
Société en Commandite par Actions
Registered Office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg
RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.