Intermittent printing and opening of cash drawer with the star mpop and iPad- help!!

Joeysinter
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve only had the star mpop/PayPal here since I opened in November and every day I have issues with the printer and cash drawer - if I’m lucky it might print 1 receipt and day! I purchased the star mpop as PayPal said it was one of its compatible printers! I have spoken to technical at Star mpop and they advised it is all set up correctly and if I do a test on both the printing and opening the drawer via the star mpop app on my iPad it works perfectly. They advised I need to contact PayPal to resolve so here I am - requesting help! Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi there Joeysinter,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! 

With your PayPal Here App, you can easily issue receipts and invoices. PayPal Here is also compatible with selected printers to enable you to print receipts. To make sure everything works, please remember to check with the supplier of the printer if it is compatible with your Android phone model.

You can find more information here

Hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.