paypal plus credit card info not showing up on paypal.com

karnor
Contributor
Contributor

I have seen where many others have had this same problem, but no one has gotten a fix.  I have been told by Paypal plus (GE Money) that it's not their problem -- Paypal.com has to fix it.  Paypal.com says it's not their problem, Paypal Plus Credit Card has to fix it.  One said that it's supposed be fixed on Oct 3rd and another says Oct 31st.  One said they've not heard there's a problem, another said that they've heard it's because paypal hasn't uploaded files they need to upload.  Everyone blames everyone else or says it's not a problem - yet we can't access our reward points, check for fraudulent activity, or pay on our balance. 

Doesn't *anyone* out there know what's going on and when it's going to be fixed? 

Login to Me Too
135 REPLIES 135

Popster
Contributor
Contributor

....they told me it would be about ten (10) days and I could pay my account online? I do NOT believe them?

Login to Me Too

karnor
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I am still having trouble seeing my credit card information and the payment is probably about due.  I'm to the point of closing down my Paypal credit card AND my paypal account.  This is ridiculous and is bad business on the part of Paypal.  Any options as to how to correct the matter?  Paypal says it's GE money's problem and GE money says it's Paypal's.

karnor

Login to Me Too

Popster
Contributor
Contributor

...it has NOT been fixed as of March 3, 2011

Login to Me Too

bubba2
Contributor
Contributor

FIRST OF ALL GE MONEY BANK IS A RIP OFF THEY ARE TOTALY USELESS YOU WILL NEVER GET THEM PAID OFF NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU PAY THEM I HAVE SEEN A ORIGINAL BAL OF 12,500 FOR A MOTORCYCLE LOAN TURN INTO 6 YEARS OF IT BEING PAID ON OVER THE MIM PAYMENT FOR A 21.000.00 ALREADY PAID< AND STILL OWE THEM 13,000. BAL THEY ARE NOW CALLED GE CAPITAL BANK AS OF OCTOBER 1st BEST FILE BANKRUPTCY 7 AND TELL THEM TO GO WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE .. BUBBA2Man Mad

Login to Me Too

knikgtoparts
Contributor
Contributor

I used an balance transfer check to opya in full my PAYPAL account and added another $1000.00 to it so I could still use the card to do more ourchases.  Now my account shows a negative $1005.xx  and I over paid by $1000.00 PAYPAL needs to refund the $1000.00 or let me use it as credit otherwise I am thinking therre could be fraud in your system as to where my extra funds ended up?????  Wheres my money???????  definetly a mistake doing the over payment. Help anyone have any answers??????Thia was  Payment to my PAYPAL credit card.  I know I will get the rrun around for sure.  Someone from Paypal give me an honest answer.

Login to Me Too

dspfort
New Community Member

I, too, am disgusted by the fact that I can not access my Paypal credit card online.  That is the method I have used to pay my account for a couple of years.  The due date of my payment is approaching, and it appears I will have to mail in a check - and most likely be late.   The access to the credit card online has been sporadic.  Some days it is there, some days it is not.  Yesterday and today, it is not.

Login to Me Too

karnor
Contributor
Contributor

I was told yesterday from someone at the Paypal credit card number (again) it's Paypal's problem but that they guarantee the option for the credit card will be up on the site within four days.  I'll be checking every day through Friday to see if it's a lie again or the truth.  Guess I'll have to keep checking after that because it plays hide-and-go-seek, hiding more than showing up. 

Login to Me Too

McFeely
Contributor
Contributor

This is getting ridiculous. I want to pay my bill. In October while Paypal and GE made changes I was a victim of fraud with my Paypal MC account. GE closed my account and issued me another card number. So now I have no way of accessing my card information because nothing is linked. I was paperless and there was a link when I logged in last time. If the moderators of this board could give me direction on the next steps to finding my balance I would appreciate it. This should be seamless and there should be no finger pointing. If you work for Paypal do your job and give better direction than posting steps. Have someone contact me. Between Paypal and GE you all have more information on me than I do. If you are a volunteer then post a phone a number where someone can get help. I don't like waiting on the phone to talk to someone who has no command of the English language and then find out they cannot help me. I am a Paypal customer for 8 years this not worth the aggravation.

Login to Me Too

McFeely
Contributor
Contributor

I guess no one checks these forums that often. I was expecting a quick response. I expected more from Paypal. I will be cancelling account along with credit card. Goodbye convienence.

Login to Me Too

karnor
Contributor
Contributor

Want to know what's funny?  I just got an email FROM PAYPAL asking me to sign up for the Paypal Extras MasterCard.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.