How do I upload a custom image for my new PayPal Credit Card?

iBookGigs
Contributor
Contributor
22 REPLIES 22

foc_ays
Contributor
Contributor

Go to your Profile and click on Add or Edit Credit Card.

Then click on Manage Account next to your new PayPal Credit Card.

To the Right of your Account info under Manage my Credit Account click on Personalize Card

You will be able to Upload your own design on the next screen.

Login to Me Too

pyroman
Contributor
Contributor

only problem is when you get to the personalize screen and click it won't let you do anything after that. good luck

Login to Me Too

Renegade2003
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same difficulty - nothing happens when I get to the personalization screen. It would be great if someone could post a solution to this problem. Thank you!

Login to Me Too

icefresh
Contributor
Contributor

I've exactly the same problem and still no solution... 😞

Login to Me Too

Bug-Doc
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying for about a month and repeated phone calls to get them to fix the link on the website.  The problem is there is no link attached to the "Design My Card" button.   I have had a multitude of answers, none which had anything to do with the problem.  I have been put back in the queue because the person answering the phone apparently could not speak english and did not understand a question that was not on his script.  I have had no problem with PayPal to this point, but it worries me when they not only can not fix something as simple as a web link but they can't even understand the question.  I agree that they really don't care, and think how much this saves them in reprinting credit cards.

Login to Me Too

pyroman
Contributor
Contributor

Yes everything seems to be working now with the picture uploading and I received my new card within a week, a long way to go for a simple thing. Points out a need for a new and enhanced customer service system. By the way they just changed the award bonus thresholds for cash back without telling anybody they were doing it, another issue!

Login to Me Too

pyroman
Contributor
Contributor

I don't think anybody from paypal gives a **bleep** about our problem. Nobody ever answers the e-mails and customer service is a joke !!!

Login to Me Too

tt56
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in the same boat. I called and they said they changed to a new system and it would take a 5 days to fix. Well, it's been 5 days and the darn "Design My Card" button still isn't a clickable button.

Come on guys, get this fixed so we can customize our cards. Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too

Renegade2003
Contributor
Contributor

Yeesh! I have a feeling we aren't the only ones with this problem, but is anyone reading this thread other than us? =\

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.