Making payment to one of two paypal credit purchases?

Hm11mcf
New Community Member
Hello, I currently have two purchases on my paypal credit account (£750 0% interest over 36 months, and £415 0% interest for 4 months). I have tried making a payment towards the most recent purchase as the 0% is only valid until April, however it has come off of the original purchase of £750 instead. Is it not possible to choose which purchase this payment goes towards? Do I have to pay off the first purchase before I can pay off the second purchase? If so, do I have grounds for complaint because I was not made aware of this and it's going to take me longer to pay it off now and I'll definitely incur interest charges?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hm11mcf 

Supposed to read the agreement. Go to the PayPal Credit Agreement and SECCI and read the payment allocation section.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hm11mcf 

Supposed to read the agreement. Go to the PayPal Credit Agreement and SECCI and read the payment allocation section.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Hm11mcf
New Community Member
Thanks for replying! I've read it and it says that it should go to the purchase with the lowest interest but they're both 0%, it then says in that case the payment will go towards the purchase expiring first. So the payment has been allocated incorrectly?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.