I have a 2500 credit line but not able to use it

jassem18
Contributor
Contributor

Every time I try using my newly approved PP credit on sites that clearly have the option to pay with it, I can never use it and always get this message:

Sorry, we can't offer you PayPal Credit right now.

Please select another funding source to complete your purchase.

What gives?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jassem18 

Since your account is new, you'll have to make a few successfully completed purchases with your linked payment methods for the system to go on whether to offer PPC as a payment method. PayPal reserves the right to restrict use of the PPC depending on the circumstances of each purchase, in which case, it is recommend to use a linked payment method to complete purchase.

On rare occasions, a linked payment method may be used instead even after checking out with PPC so make sure you have enough in your funding sources prior to purchase in case this happens.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jassem18 

Since your account is new, you'll have to make a few successfully completed purchases with your linked payment methods for the system to go on whether to offer PPC as a payment method. PayPal reserves the right to restrict use of the PPC depending on the circumstances of each purchase, in which case, it is recommend to use a linked payment method to complete purchase.

On rare occasions, a linked payment method may be used instead even after checking out with PPC so make sure you have enough in your funding sources prior to purchase in case this happens.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.