Card Declining

AGGREVATED
Contributor
Contributor

My card declined at local stores twice and not sure why. I'm not past due on payments and I have more than enough funds available on my card. Trying to speak to Paypal but wait time is outrageous. To call it started to tell me someone would call back in 40- then cut off saying call back not available and the "chat" says an agent will get back to me in a few hours. I've had to use my debit card both times and will now have to pay for the NSF because of this. Anyone else run into this issue and if so did you find out what happened?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AGGREVATED 

Which card is this? This is user to user help forums, not customer service so no one here can know what card you're having problems with.

Which of these cards:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/credit-line-and-card-services

Obvious question: have you tried calling the customer service # on back of card?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AGGREVATED 

Which card is this? This is user to user help forums, not customer service so no one here can know what card you're having problems with.

Which of these cards:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/credit-line-and-card-services

Obvious question: have you tried calling the customer service # on back of card?

Login to Me Too

AGGREVATED
Contributor
Contributor

Honestly never thought of calling the # on back of the card. Only tried contacting Paypal by both calling and messaging.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AGGREVATED 

Ah ok. Yeah, try that, hopefully someone can help there. Hope you get it sorted. 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.