What a mess of support

Kent318
Contributor
Contributor

I was trying to make good faith contact on my account that's overdue but apparently despite live chat being green and stating 24/7 availability the bot wont connect me and says it in fact is not available the phones are closed also is PayPal still in business and why is support such a mess that there are no working contact options? I have extenuating circumstances that requier an explination to a living being if that is still possible in the modern world please let me know 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

StockSFX
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, its obvious they don't give af and are just riding on their good will of having been around so long. I'm done with them 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

StockSFX
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, its obvious they don't give af and are just riding on their good will of having been around so long. I'm done with them 

Login to Me Too

Kent318
Contributor
Contributor

Yup still no response but illegal robocall harassments trying to collect the debt I in good faith am trying to reach support about the whole worlds become one bad joke God help us all

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.