Payment holiday on PayPal credit

Deanotheding
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,Not sure if I’ve read it correctly but is the only way you can get a payment break is By calling customer services. Been looking on the site and I can’t see anything else right now.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

prettyvacant
Contributor
Contributor

You can request a 3 month payment holiday for your PayPal Credit

I couldn't get any reply through the Message Centre so called the 0800 customer service number, which just has a recorded message asking to call 02039017000 from your landline.

If you call that number and have problems getting through to speak to someone with all the automated options, say "Operator" and it should transfer you to an actual person.

They sorted out a 3 month holiday on payments for me there and then.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Jambles1
Contributor
Contributor

What number did you call?

Login to Me Too

Deanotheding
Contributor
Contributor
I've not called PayPal yet. Just read the info on the app
Login to Me Too
Solved

prettyvacant
Contributor
Contributor

You can request a 3 month payment holiday for your PayPal Credit

I couldn't get any reply through the Message Centre so called the 0800 customer service number, which just has a recorded message asking to call 02039017000 from your landline.

If you call that number and have problems getting through to speak to someone with all the automated options, say "Operator" and it should transfer you to an actual person.

They sorted out a 3 month holiday on payments for me there and then.

Hope that helps.

Login to Me Too

Deanotheding
Contributor
Contributor
A huge help. Thanks so much
Login to Me Too

prettyvacant
Contributor
Contributor

No worries. I waited 4 days waiting for a reply in the Message Centre... Glad to help!

Login to Me Too

Deanotheding
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks again. I called and got straight through and it took two minutes.✌️
Login to Me Too

Steph_2020
Contributor
Contributor
Will this help if they are saying my PayPal account is negative. They took my unenployment money that I had direct deposited yesterday because apparently two different times in early August PayPal paid for $250 and $130 transactions to go through when my linked bank account denied it and I didnt have funds in my PayPal balance. I was unaware that I didn't have enough in my bank account for it to go through. Was never notified by PayPal about the issue or anything. Usually it won't go through when I dont have enough money in my bank account to send money. So I don't understand how or why they would pay two times without informing me and then just take my Unemployment money without telling me why
Login to Me Too

Shoom88
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the information.. Just called,got through straight away and they sorted me out with a 3 month payment holiday .. Thanks again 👍🏻
Login to Me Too

greybailey
Contributor
Contributor

This absolutely worked. Once you pass the security question, only respond with 'operator'. Thanks, I was beginning to tear my hair out. The online contact forms are useless.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.