How do I pay off a specific transaction on my PayPal Credit?

DharmaDan815
New Community Member

I have a few transactions on my PayPal Credit account, I am trying to pay off a certain one off because the no interest offer ends on the 1st September and the remaining balance is £300 but when I made a payment of £100 it didn't take the money from the one I wanted it to. It took the balance from another transaction which is not what I wanted so my balance is still £300, how do I make sure the money I'm paying is taken from a specific transaction?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

damadtech
Contributor
Contributor

Amazon has been pulling the same mess and are under Synchrony handling their credit. Call Synchrony Bank and tell them the money you posted on your PayPal account on the specific date you paid it needs to be transferred to your promotional type account. They control PayPal and only they will do what needs to be done pretty darn quickly. The supposed online customer service people at PayPal are going to run circles and claim to contact within a few later hours and never email or contact on the Chat, just like mine last week. Only Synchrony handles a call asap (and not drop their assistance like PayPal) and handle things like professionals!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.