New Home page, etc.....

mdkarr
Contributor
Contributor

What has happened to the home page? There is absolutely no information on it now where before we could see all recent transactions, the balance in the account and our credit information. Now it is junk. And when I try to locate my invoices history, which was really easy before, they only have one which was the very first invoice in 2011 no matter what date range I put in. Where is all my account's history?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mdkarr 

On the Activities page, use the drop down menus under the search bar.  Or on the same page, click "Download" on the right to access the Reports page or click Reports at the top menu to create reports of your account transactions.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

mdkarr
Contributor
Contributor

I figured out that I could retrieve the actual transactions with a report but my question is why did Paypal change the home page so that it does not show the transactions? The two that are shown are not even the last ones on the account. This is totally inconvenient and unacceptable. I am trying to put in the shipping information for a transaction and I cannot even find it to do so now.

Login to Me Too

mdkarr
Contributor
Contributor

Update - I figured out that I could retrieve the actual transactions with a report but my question is why did Paypal change the home page so that it does not show the transactions? The two that are shown are not even the last ones on the account. This is totally inconvenient and unacceptable. I am trying to put in the shipping information for a transaction and I cannot even find it to do so now. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.