Bank - Paypal - Bank: Any Fees?

suluranit
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone! I have two checking accounts at different banks between which I would like to transfer some money. If I transfer from one bank to another directly I would undoubtedly have to pay wire transfer fees on both sides. Now, I see that Paypal does not charge anything for transfers either in our out, so that sounds like a good option to me. But I am not sure whether the banks will charge me anything for this sort of transfer. I am not even sure exactly what kind of transfer is it when I transfer to/from paypal... Any input is appreciated.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

As you cannot transfer from one bank account directly to another bank account, the work around would be to transfer from Bank Account A to your PayPal Account Balance, then you withdraw or transfer the money from your PayPal Account Balance to Bank Account B.   Don't think that would be a problem with your Bank Accounts and there's no PayPal fees.

Login to Me Too

suluranit
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for replying. This is what I had in mind. My only concern is if the banks will charge me anything for this.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.