Transfer pending. Help me :c

bobicones
New Community Member

Hi, I'm from Romania and i wanted to sell a dress to a person from Germany. That person contact me and he wanted to pay that dress with paypal methods. Firstly, i don't have paypal account, i just made one right now to ask for help here..That person gave me money to my credit card (At banking). I got a lot of e-mails where there said something with FBI confirmations or some fraud things. I don't know what's going on and i am confused. I've gave him my IBAN from banking account credit card, and my name. He already send the money from his paypal account to my credit card. It will take a few days to reicieve the money or i need to do something ? I tried to put my credit card on paypal account but it don't let me to do that because my credit card is Mastero, not VISA/MasterCard.

If someone can help me, please do. I am scared 🙂

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bobicones 

Its a SCAM, the whole point of paypal is that you use them to keep your bank account and card information confidential on their site.

You have probably given away financial info to a scammer.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send any items until the funds ARE SHOWING in your paypal account balance.

They threaten legal action but seriously do you really think the FBI would be interested in your dress sale????

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.