Tracking

lazyone19
Contributor
Contributor

how do I contact Justin92S3 to find out about my order?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lazyone19

The sellers email address should be on the payment confirmation email you received when you paid OR click on the transaction in your paypal account and it should show on that details page.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lazyone19
Contributor
Contributor

There is no email address on confirmation from paypal...just his name...Justin92S3.  The payment has already been taken out of my account and now I have no way of finding this person....or my order

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lazyone19

Well that was 50% of my answer to you, try the other option.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

lazyone19
Contributor
Contributor

The other 50% was what I checked first.   shows no transactions at all.  and yet I have had the moneys taken from my account and do have a confirmation number and printout but no where does it give a way or addy or anything to help me find out what is going on with my order

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lazyone19

Did you actually log into your paypal account to pay for the item?

Or did you pay as a guest buyer?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

lazyone19
Contributor
Contributor

I did log in...and don't see any activity so probably paid through paypal to seller.   at any rate I got the shipment today but it is wrong and since the mailing is from China I guess I am stuck with it.  I do wish to thank you for responding and trying to help

thanks

Gary

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.