[Scam] dazzoramarket (<removed>)

hardcore-fs
Contributor
Contributor

HI,

Got scammed by this site, they took the order & payment,  via a store  but it looks like a personal payment.

Still not had any feedback from seller or site other than to say  "we don't have any reference of your order"

This is despite me sending snapshots of the screen clearly showing the order,, & paypal details from their own website....

Trying to contact the "paypal"  account just gets a message about   Yahoo account blocked,

after researching for several weeks I find it is possibly a scammer gang operating out of china, with pictures streamed from "ebay"

further checks show they have about 1,000 sites on the internet all with exactly the same format.

Paypal just says "tough" .. when I tried to dispute it....

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

Ezekielf
Contributor
Contributor

Do you really know the meaning of bandwidth? 

Login to Me Too

JoeEblow2
New Community Member

DO NOT SEND MONEY to these people. They are thieves 100%. Do not be fooled, as I was. You will get nothing, since they are not selling anything. They are just stealing people's money. Absolutely pathetic.

This is the website I went through:  www.pksaonline.com

And this is the address my Paypal payment went to an email address with Chinese characters and 

<Removed due to email filter circumvention> at a numeric address that I am not permitted to put here.

But it is: <Removed filter circumvention>. Get it?

Apparently, they have hundreds more.

BE WARNED!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Olga3
Contributor
Contributor
I just make the same mistake. Ordered a Japanese Breadmaker for $98, which costs $360. Just realized, it’s one of these vinayotap websites ezvapor.com Be aware! I probably won’t get my money back...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.