Paypal has closed my account for no reason.

alexanderk117
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has closed my account for no reason and I honestly dont know why. I am a seller on ebay with not one bad review, at first they limited my account. They limited my account for no reason so I rang them asking why they limited my account they said there was no reason for limiting my account and they asked if I have any other paypal accounts I said no, (Which I haven't). They said a response will be done within 72 hours, so the next day they remove the limitation I was happy about that. I requested a withdraw to my bank account knowing I cannot trust these people anymore. Then the next day I get an email saying my account is getting closed they said check resolution centre for a reason why is that. THERE IS NO REASON THERE. I HAVE OVER £800 on my paypal with goods to ship, and I cannot refund the buyers. This is going to mess up my ebay and my business. Paypal is untrustable and I want to know the reason why my account is being shut. Furthermore in the resolution centre there are cases open which I did not open! I brought things from ebay and now there is a case open, there is also even a case open for the ebay fees that I had to pay. I honestly do not know what the hell is going on here! But i need this fixed ASAP as this is a lot of my money on the line here and will affect my life a lot. 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alexanderk117

Suggest you contact customer services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

alexanderk117
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

I am currently doing that, and ive been waiting for 1 hour. This really needs to be sorted Paypal can ruin peoples lives here I swear to god. I have goods that I need to ship this will give me bad reviews on ebay. As soon as I get this sorted I have to leave the paypal community.

Login to Me Too

alexanderk117
Contributor
Contributor

Glennke
Contributor
Contributor
Just woundering if you have got your money back. I had the very same problem. I have rang them several times this week and they said they would transfer the money to my mothers paypal acc in 24 hrs its 4 days later and it still hasnt been done. I have emailed several times and also no response
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Glennke

'Quick' and 'Paypal' are 2 words that don't go together unfortunately. Smiley Frustrated

Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.