Payment Refund issue

sanjay783821
New Community Member

Hello Team 

I am using Paypal from last 3 year almost and never have this problem and i am very honest user of paypal and never have trouble to use it ......but now first time i am having trouble and paypal team is not helping me i sell an Maxbounty affiliate account to a scammer its my fault he is really scammer he take Maxbounty credentials and now he is just trying to get his money also back but i am not fool to give him that back .......He just take account and change everything and now want his money also and he claim for it ......I don't know why Paypal supporting that scammer .......I am now giving you all  proofs of his and my chat ok 1111111111111.jpg11.jpg33333333333.jpg

Take a look on these chat screenshot i provide him everything what he want ......And i am also ready to refund but i want my account back than only i refund ok....

Thank You 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sanjay783821

Selling certain digital goods such as gaming accounts, gaming codes, gift cards can often times draw these kinds of scams. Unless you sell them in such a way with a system that deters such theft like through an industry standard app or software as opposed to delivering through emails, sales initiated through email or forums, or chat rooms privately, you sell them at your own risk as PayPal Seller Protection will not be able to protect you. Your sale is not eligible for coverage under PayPal’s Seller Protection program if It involves intangible, non-physi... Emails and screenshots won't work. PayPal follows policy and should you be selling gaming accounts? Aren't there terms and conditions by the manufacturer of the game, disallows selling of the game accounts in general?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.