Hemp bill/CBD sales

saffronnile
Contributor
Contributor

Now that the farm bill passed and will be emplimented on Jan 1 2019, will PayPal fund CBD sales? I cant seem to get a straight answer. 

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Caroline2576
Contributor
Contributor
Go to viva wallet
Login to Me Too

HemptationsCBD
Contributor
Contributor

Viva Wallet also now look to have pulled out on CBD companies.

Login to Me Too

Movetosquare
Contributor
Contributor
Move to S.Q.U.A.R they allow legal CBD sellers. You have to apply for it, but just contact them and they will get you taken care of. PayPal unfortunately closes your account and holds money hostage if you sell CBD here. Speaking from experience. PayPal S*cks don’t waste your time or risk getting your money held hostage.
Login to Me Too

Same here! Any further updates would be greatly appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Caroline2576
Contributor
Contributor

I phoned PayPal to ask why big companies like boots and holland and barretts can except PayPal payments and small businesses can't. Surely if they have a rule then it should be for everyone big or small. Anyone who sells legal cbd products need to keep contacting  PayPal about this , the more that do it the better as this will take up a lot of their time on calls,they will then look into it quicker.

small businesses need support. 

A lot of these big companies seem to forget it is small people that made them big in the first place

Login to Me Too

Naturalwonder
New Community Member

I just emailed them with the same question

Login to Me Too

Caroline2576
Contributor
Contributor
Wonder what reply if any you will get We need lots more people to keep asking them as I believe a rule is a rule and it should be for everyone The topic is on Facebook so hopefully more will get involved in contacting PayPal
Login to Me Too

mad-ness

Well PayPal has just stopped my business account that I have had from 2004 because I started selling Hemp CBD products in the UK 3 months ago, no warnings or strikes, just complete account closure, and I will have to wait 180days before they will release my money. Complete madness!!

no warnings or strikes, just complete account closure, no communication, nothing,  just complete cut

Its Legal HEMP CBD - not like fluoride to make people cognitive deficit, CBD stimulates cognitive discernment, waking people up from mainstream programming and wakes people up from the mainstream narrative. 
PayPal what a disappointment 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.